Locked Up and Locked Out: Reproductive Rights of Women in Prison
Date, Time and Location
October 15, 4:15-5:45 PM
- Kim Buchanan (Panel Moderator), Associate Professor of Law, University of Southern California, Gould School of Law
- Sara Ainsworth, Senior Legal & Legislative Counsel, Legal Voice
- Amy Fettig, Staff Counsel, ACLU National Prison Project; Adjunct Professor of Law, Georgetown Law School
- Sally Lieber, Former State Assembly Member, State of California
- Carolyn Sufrin, M.D., M.A., Clinical Faculty, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California, San Francisco; Women's Health Specialist, San Francisco Department of Public Health/Jail Health Services.